- Your privacy is important to us, and we only collect and store only such personal identifiable information that is provided to us by you. You hereby acknowledge that this information is provided to us with your complete knowledge and free consent and we acknowledge that collection of the same is by fair and lawful means.
- Data collected:
- We collect and store only the information which is provided to us by you from time to time and this happens when you access/view our Platform, or when you register and create an account at our Platform and/or when you avail of our services/products. This Personal Identifiable Information (hereinafter referred to as the “PII”) that we collect and store includes the following kinds of information as provided to us by you:
- Personal details including name of the Customer, address(s) including shipping addresses, phone numbers, email ID saved addresses and other details including usernames and passwords, payment/billing information phone number used to register on our Platform. Other details such as record of your past purchases, returns, credits, if applicable, are also collected and stored by us. In order to avail of our services/products you are required to provide these details to us.
- Details of how our Platform or Website is being used by You including when You access or simply view our Platform. In this situation, depending on your usage, we collect information which may be associated with you or may be anonymous to you. Such information includes the IP Address, type and location of device used to access the Platform, search terms used, while doing a keyword search on our Platform or Website, use and navigation of websites and apps, collected through cookies so as to provide a wholesome and customised experience to you, and other such details such as analysis of your activities performed on our Platform like your settings preferences and backup information, products/contents you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages on our Platform, page interaction information. Other information collected by us includes details such as phone numbers and/or e-mail ID used to interact with our customer care service.
- We use your e-mail address / phone number to notify you about new services/products/special promotional offers or programs or other such information based on your viewing history, You have the option to opt out of this facility by notifying us and we will stop sending these notifications to you then.
- You accept and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the data that is being entered, processed, stored and saved through our Platform and for engaging our services. You are also responsible for ensuring protection and maintaining secrecy of the username and password you create while registering and creating an account on our Platform.
Data Storage: We store your PII and other information shared with us on our servers and servers of other companies that we hire to provide this service to us, however they shall be bound by the confidentiality agreements executed with us.
- Use of data collected: We collect only such information so as to enable you to use our Platform and to the maximum extent possible, we give you a chance to opt-out of such use. This information collected by us is used for the following purposes alone:
- When you register to use our Platform and purchase anything on our Platform, the information you provide enables us to provide the selected product/service that you have requested. We use and share your details such as credit card/debit card information or other modes of payment with secure payment gateways in order to complete your transaction. We also share your details such as shipping address with those third-party companies and individuals that we engage for providing services such as delivering our products, receiving a return of our product. When you consent to avail of these services from us, you also consent to receive calls, text messages, e-mails from us or the aforesaid third-party companies or individuals for providing the said services to you.
- Information you provide also enables us to verify your identity, for taking payments, to provide you necessary communications about details of your purchases/returns/credit amounts if any;
- Information you provide (including the accessing device information such as location of device, IP address of device) also allows us analyse your usage of our Platform so that we can improve our services, and to diagnose any problems, conduct an investigation, generate problem report, and to address concerns or complaints, if any, raised by you pertaining to problems that you may face while accessing/using our Platform;
- We might also share personal information with our other corporate entities and other companies to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in;
- To conduct surveys and market research about our Customers, their interests and requirements so as to better our services;
- To provide you information about any special offers, new products/services, that we may provide on our Platform, as and when we roll them out, if you consent to the same;
- With regard to any legal claims, compliance or disclosure of information in connection with or for any regulatory and/or investigatory purposes or for requests, by any government authority or law enforcement authority.
- To plant cookies and use similar technologies on our Platform, on being accessed by You. A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- Use of our website may link you to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- Use of your name, product reviews to advertise/market our Platform, to demonstrate how our services are being used, and also to prepare statistics and a record about users of our Platform, should you consent to the same;
- You are free to post comments, reviews, images, or feedback about usage of our products/services on our platform, and also on other third-party applications. When such feedback is shared on our Platform or is sent to us directly (by such third-party applications), you grant us consent to use it, not only as a part of our internal quality record, but also to be used elsewhere for our advertising and marketing purposes alone. However, we have no control over your comments, reviews, images, or feedback when posted on other third-party applications and you shall be solely responsible for anything posted by You on the Platform.
- Should we plan to merge ourselves or our assets with or be amalgamated with, or be acquired by any other business entity as a part of any business re-organisation or amalgamation or re-structuring plan, then your PII shared by us will be shared with such other business entity.
Duration of retention: We only retain information collected from you in accordance with the applicable laws, for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse or if required by law or for other legitimate purposes. We may continue to retain your data in anonymised form for analytical and research purposes.
Your rights as regards your information:
- You are informed that you are free to refuse our request to collect and/or store your personal information and other such information as may be sought by us, with the understanding that we will not be able to provide you with your desired services.
- You also retain the right to amend, rectify, alter any information and other details shared by us, and also delete your account created on our Platform at any point of time, by accessing the “Profile” section on our Platform.
- You have the right to seek from us, a copy of your PII and other information that we collect and store from time to time. Such information can be readily viewed by you in the “Profile” section on our Platform;
- As mentioned above, you have the right to deny consent for some of our specific services such as receiving e-mails about any special offers, additional or new features pertaining to Our Platform/products/services as and when we roll them out;
- You have the right to deny consent to use, by us, of your name to promote ourselves and advertise about our Platform, to demonstrate how our services are being used, and also to prepare statistics and a record about users of our Platform.
- You have the option to browse our platform for simply viewing purpose without linking the browsing history to your account. To do so, you may log out of your account and block out the cookies on your browser.
Children Information: We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 18 and use of our Platform is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are under the age of 18 years then you must use the Platform, application or services under the supervision of your parent, legal guardian, or any responsible adult.
Grievance Officer: In accordance with provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000, we have appointed a Grievance Officer. Should you have any grievances, complaints, queries, concerns, issues regarding use of this Platform or services offered on this Platform by us, you may contact this Grievance Officer at:
Kisanwala, T HUB Phase 1, 20, Inorbit Mall Road, Vittal Rao Nagar, Madhapur, Telangana-500081
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org